At MES we offer high-quality molding services for large-volume production parts from press sizes 75 to 3,000 tons. We offer molding processes based on different techniques like injection molding, thermal cycling, injection over molding, gas-assist injection molding, rotational molding, blow molding and insert molding. Molded parts are manufactured for different applications for a diversified range of industries and OEMs. We also offer a variety of secondary/finishing services as per customer requirements.
- We are capable of developing a rapid prototype in short lead times.
- MES accept DWG and DXF file formats for designs along with PDF.
- Molded Extruded Specialties can produce parts with intricate features and complex geometries using our low-pressure injection molding processes.
- Quality control improves the strength, longevity and performance of polymers and composites which are effectively machined through CNC milling process.
- Smooth surface, rigidity and high flexural stiffness are achieved using gas-assist injection molding.
- A one-stop shop can help with mating parts using different manufacturing processes
- A wide range of polymers can be injection molded to suit different applications.
- Injection Molded Plastics for the Communication, Medical and Telecom industries.
- Molded Extruded Specialties offers Cleanroom Facilities, In-Mold Assembly (IMA) and Robotic Injection Molding.
PVC • Nylon 66 • RPVC • Butyl Rubber • FPVC • EDPM (dense and sponge rubber) • PP • PE • TPU • Fluoroelastomer/FKM Neoprene (dense and sponge rubber) • Polypropylene • ABS • Nitrile Rubber • ETFE • Polyisoprene • PVC • Dual Durometer • Silicone (dense and sponge rubber) • Acrylic • TPO • Styrene • HIPS • Butyrate • TPR • Nylon • Santoprene • TPE • Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer • Ultra High Molecular Weight • PLA • Hytrel • EVA • Noryl • HDPE • UHMW Polyethylene • Polyolefin • Polyurethane • SBR • Neoprene • Thermoprene • Fluoroelastomers • Silicone • Rubber • Plastic • Vinyl • Acetal • Delrin
Industries who use Extruded Polymers include:
- Point of Purchase
- Lawn and Garden
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Building Envelope
- Road Construction
- Cable Assemblies
- Custom Molded Connector Parts
- Rubber Gaskets
- Silicone Gaskets
- Medical Molded Devices
- Rubber Molded Slabs
- Plastic Computer Components
- Plastic, Insert Molded Precious Metals
- Offshore Molded Plastics
- Vacuum Infusion Molded Plastics
- Custom Molded Rubber Grommets
- Flashless Molded Rubber
- Rubber Plugs
- Injection Molding Accessories
- Rubber Pads, Packing and Rings