Molds and Dies
Molded Extruded Specialties offers a wide variety of tooling and mold services. This offering allows MES to provide our customers with a one-stop shop. Below is a partial list of services.
- Electrical Discharge Machining. Wire EDM and Plunge EDM.
- CNC and Low Volume Aluminum Molds, P-20 Steel Molds for Increased Rates and less Maintenance.
- Casted and Poured Molds for Low Pressure Molding Techniques.
- Rotational Molds, Injection Molds, Blow Molds, Compression Molds, RIM Molds, Gas Assist Molds, Thermal Forming, Transfer Molding.
- Extrusion Dies, Extrusion Pullers, Vacuum Tanks, Cellular Foam, Rigid Foam Dies, Stream Line Dies, Slam Feed Dies, 3 Plate Dies.
- CAD Modeling and Drawings.
- Prototype Services, Polyjet, Fusion Rapid Prototyping, Laser Fusion.
- Welding: Metal Inert Gas (MIG), Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG), Arc, Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW), Gas Welding, Braising, Plasma Arc, Shielded Metal Arc, Soldiering and Flux Core Arc.
- Mold Texturing, Laser Engraving, Custom Part Finishing, Metal Etching and Mold Texturzation.
- Foil and Faux Finishes on Molded and Extruded Parts.
- Secondary processes: Texturing Wheels, Coilers, Cross Head Extruders, Side Extruders, Cap Stock and Co-Extruded.
- Single and Multiple Cavity Mold Designs.
- Custom Design Services.