MES make all of our tools and dies to order to meet your special requirements. To produce your metal part, MES starts by feeding the metal material incrementally into one of our metal presses. Then our employees go to work utilizing the die to form, shape and trim material into a usable part. Then while using the Molded Extruded Specialties die maintenance program, we continue using the tool or die in our metal stamping process, as well as our manufacturing and assemblies for the life of the program, regardless of years in service or required volume.
- We are capable of developing a prototype in short lead times.
- A wide range of metals can be used to suit different applications.
- We accept PDF, DWG and DXF file formats for designs
- We can produce parts with intricate features and complex geometries.
- We offer an amazing array of services that include CNC machine, wire and sinker EDM, drilling, countersinking, tapping and reaming, just to name a few, to make your parts including aluminum rings.
We work closely with our clients to create solutions and innovations that work! We have creative design strategies and critical problem solving that will lead to increased revenues for our clients.